Recent Event Highlights
The photos above illustrate some of the fantastic events and competitions that are a result of the continuous hard work from the Wales & Western Branch.
- Hinkley Point C - Tour | June 2019 - An introduction and (closed) bus tour of the construction site for the new Hinkley Point C Nuclear power station
- BIG Data in Pipelines | June 2019 - How are the pipelines industries embracing BIG data within their asset management? Learn about the techniques in use and the advantages the industry have taken
- Pitch Your Plan 2 | May 2019 - Your opportunity to help the water companies solve their challenges for AMP7. The floor is yours!
The Wales and West Branch has long been an active branch in the Guild. Over 2019 and 2020 we want to:
- Ensure we deliver an engaging calendar for our members
- Deliver an active programme for developing professionals
- Establish a succession plan for our committee, increasing its diversity across all pipeline industries.
We welcome suggestions of topics you would like us to hold, so please get in touch about what you would like to see us delivering.
Brent Windsor - Wales & West Branch Chair
Brent has worked for various contracting companies over the last 40 years, from start-up to multinational. Following redundancy in 2015 he formed ‘Brent Windsor Limited’ to offer Engineering and Project Management consultancy services to the construction industry. With over 30 years' working in the aviation sector, specialising in aviation fuel storage and distribution.
Brent Windsor | Branch Chair - Brent Windsor Limited’
Katie Young | Secretary - Wessex Water
Nicholas Anderson | Treasurer - Wessex Water
David Kristensen | PDN Representative
Andrew Fox Russell | Committee Member - Bristol Water
Laura Mann | Past Chair - Wessex Water
Ivan Gaston | Committee Member - Bristol Water
Paul o'Regan | Committee Member - Aquaspira